The advantage of aluminum
Rockford Fosgate designed the Power T252-S component speaker system for audiophiles with a penchant for crisp sound. Each 5-1/4" woofer features a responsive carbon fiber/polypropylene cone and rubber surround that'll stand up to hours of high-volume jams. The separate 1" aluminum dome tweeter provides extended highs with phenomenal detail, even when the bass gets heavy.
The included external crossover network with its high-quality capacitors sports selectable tweeter levels and on/off axis switching, allowing you to sculpt the high frequencies to your car's interior. These components handle up to 75 watts RMS, and you'll want to power them with an outboard amplifier for maximum performance.
Strong performance, easier installation
Proprietary VAST™ technology increases the woofer's cone area without increasing the size of the basket, giving you deeper lows and more power handling. And open slots on the heavy-duty aluminum frame make it easier to install these speakers if the factory holes are slightly off, especially in certain European imports. Rockford Fosgate helps you out with the tweeter installation by giving you a recessed mount that fits a standard 1-3/4" saw hole. You also get a 6" x 9" adapter bracket for larger openings.
Installation note: You may need a pair of backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
- component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters, two external crossover systems, and two woofer grilles
- 5-1/4" injection-molded carbon/polypropylene woofer with aluminum phase plug and rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame
- separate 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 23-75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"
- grilles included
- 6" x 9" brackets included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # T252-S
There are no reviews yet.