Rockford Fosgate's Punch Series P16-S component speaker system is a powerful upgrade from factory sound. Using a mineral-filled injection-molded polypropylene cone, the 6" woofer delivers substantial, accurate sound. Rockford Fosgate's signature VAST surround technique also expands the surface area of the cone, giving you better bass response than comparable speakers.
A separate 1" dome tweeter brings your music to life with clear, extended highs, and Rockford Fosgate includes hardware for flush- or surface-mounting each tweeter.
Rockford Fosgate hides this system's crossovers inside the woofer basket so you have less work to do during installation.
With most component systems, finding room for the crossovers in your doors or dash can be a chore. Rockford Fosgate simplifies the installation process by integrating the system's crossovers in the woofer baskets. Rockford Fosgate has also souped up their woofer baskets with their friendly FlexFit design. Rather than only providing rigid screw holes that may not always match up to your factory speaker opening, the FlexFit basket design uses slots on the outer edge of the woofer basket for an easier match when things don't line up perfectly.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 woofer grilles
- 6" mineral-filled injection-molded polypropylene woofer
- butyl rubber surround
- 1" PEI dome tweeter
- crossovers built into woofer baskets
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-15/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # P16-S