A Punch Pro to Keep the Sound Balanced
Rockford Fosgate designed the PP4-X crossover to work with a Punch Pro Series midrange speaker and tweeter. The PP4-X provides low-pass filtering for a 4-ohm Punch Pro woofer (3,000 Hz at a 6dB per octave slope), while Punch Pro Series tweeters include their own built-in high-pass crossover (4.5K Hz, 6 dB/octave). Don't worry about that "gap" in the frequency coverage, as the gentle 6db/octave slope ensures that the final response is perfectly blended and smooth.
Versatile Little Crossover
It's easy to set up your system. First, you select which tweeter you're using (the 2- or 4-ohm model), and then choose from three tweeter levels (0, -3, or -6 dB) to suit your vehicle. The PP4-X features two woofer outputs, in case you want to double up on your Punch Pro midrange drivers for some real fun. The PP4-X handles up to 125 watts RMS, which is what Rockford Fosgate recommends for maximum performance from the Punch Pro speakers.
Note: This package contains one crossover — not sold in pairs.
- single passive crossover for Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro Series components
- works with 4-ohm Punch Pro midrange speakers only
- works with a PP4-T or a PP8-T Punch Pro tweeter
- low-pass filter for woofer (3K Hz, 6 dB/octave)
- power rating: 125 watts RMS (250 watts max)
- dual woofer outputs for use with two speakers
- selectable tweeter impedance (2 or 4 ohms)
- selectable tweeter level (0, -3, or -6 dB)
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # PP4-X